Can you have a Pet Galah? Legal Domesticated Pet Galahs, Where are they for Sale?
Galahs, also known as rose-breasted cockatoos, are beautiful creatures, but are they legal to keep as pets? The answer is, under most circumstances, no. They are generally illegal to keep in Australia and their laws extend to cover exportation and sales. If you do find a legal way to keep a Galah as a pet, speak to a specialty pet supplier for a purchase. Make sure to get all the details as to their care.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California