Can you have a Pet Frog? Legal Domesticated Frogs, Where are they for Sale?
Frogs are fascinating creatures for many, but are they legal to keep as pets? The answer is, in most cases, yes. Most species of frogs are relatively harmless and are legal to keep as pets in most states and countries. Illegality usually arouses from illegal capture, lack of proper care, violation of city ordinances, and safety concerns. Some species of frogs have deadly poisonous chemicals in their skin and should be carefully avoided for this reason. Many pet shops carry domesticated frogs and the equipment necessary for keeping them.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California