Can you have a Pet Fox? Legal Domesticated Foxes
If you have ever wondered about keeping a pet fox, then you may be interested to know that it is not only possible, but also (in most cases) legal. To own a fox, you will most likely need to obtain a permit or register the pad in some way. In many locations it may be illegal, so bear this in mind. You must also remember that foxes may require considerably more upkeep and care than other forms of domesticated pets. To obtain a pet fox, you should seek a breeder or trainer in your area.
Disclaimer: We do not condone keeping the above-mentioned animal as a pet. This article is for informational purposes only. Please consult with professionals for more information on the subject. Domesticating this animal may be illegal depending on your location and local laws and ordinances. It may also be dangerous.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California