Can you have a Pet Eagle? Legal Domesticated and Trained Bald Eagles, Where are they for Sale?
Eagles are truly majestic, even among other birds of prey. They are the symbol of grace and power, appearing on numerous national seals and coats of arms around the world. But are they legal to keep as pets? The answer is yes, but not in all cases. Certain species are officially labeled as endangered, which makes them illegal in most countries. Many states and countries have laws and local ordinances against keeping large birds due to safety concerns among other reasons. Wild eagles are generally protected by national laws against harm and capture. If keeping a pet eagle is legal is your state or region, speak to a specialty pet supplier or professional bird handler about purchasing one.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California