Can you have a Pet Duck? Legal Domesticated Mallard Ducks, Where are they for Sale?
Many people wish that they had a pet duck, but is this possible or even legal? Well, going out and capturing a wild duck is most definitely illegal. This is due to laws in place to protect wildlife from capture and harm. However, it is possible to legally keep a duck as a pet if you go through the proper channels and purchase one lawfully. Speak to a livestock supplier or pet dealer and purchase one from them.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California