Can you have a Pet Crow? Legal Domesticated Crows
Mysterious and dark, crows have been the object of mankind’s thoughts for centuries. But is it legal to own a crow as a pet? Is it even possible? In fact, it is. While the laws concerning this matter can be somewhat strict depending on your location, is usually not outright illegal to own a pet crow. This does not mean that you should go out and trap a wild crow, however. Not only is this illegal, it may also be dangerous. If you can find a pet supplier that sells ravens, you will find that they can make excellent pets. They can be trained in a number of ways, including speech, somewhat like a parrot.
Disclaimer: We do not condone keeping the above-mentioned animal as a pet. This article is for informational purposes only. Please consult with professionals for more information on the subject. Domesticating this animal may be illegal depending on your location and local laws and ordinances. It may also be dangerous.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California