Can you have a Pet Crocodile? Legal, Safe, Domesticated Pet Crocodiles, Where are they for Sale?
Everyone has fantasized about keeping a crocodile as a pet. But is it legal? Is it even safe? Pet crocodiles are illegal for the most part in the United States, but certain other countries allow them to be kept legally. Mexico and Australia are two examples, although you will have to consult with local legal authorities as to the details. Crocodiles can potentially be bought from crocodile farms in countries where it is legal. Before considering purchase of a crocodile, you must know that it is an unsafe idea. Crocodiles are dangerous predators, especially when fully grown.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California