Can you have a Pet Boa Constrictor? Legal Domesticated and Trained Boa Constrictors, Where are they for Sale?
Boa constrictors are enormous snakes, and many people asked the question of their legality as pets. While it depends upon the area in which you live and local laws, it is often legal to keep a boa constrictor is a pet. However, you will need to undergo a training course in dealing with large and dangerous animals and acquire special certification allows you to handle and keep a boa constrictor. Due to their large size and tendency to strangle animals, they can be quite dangerous and must be handled with care. To obtain a pet boa constrictor, you will need to make arrangements with a local reptile breeder or specialty pet trainer.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California