Can you have a Pet Black Widow Spider? Legal, Safe Black Widow Spider, Where are they for Sale?
With their distinctive hourglass pattern and their deadly venom, many people throughout the years have wondered if black widow spiders can be kept as pets. In most cases, it is illegal to keep a highly dangerous and deadly pet such as a black widow without a special permit. Sometimes it is simply illegal regardless of permission. If you do in fact live in an area that allows black widows to be kept as pets, then you will need to be extremely careful when handling it so as not to be killed by its poisonous bite. Purchase of a black widow can sometimes be carried out with exotic animal salesmen.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California