Can you have a Pet Anteater? Legal Domesticated Anteaters, Where are they for Sale?
With their long curling tongues and their cute little faces, who doesn’t want an anteater as a pet? But are they legal? And would they make a good pet? In many countries and states, and eaters are legal to be kept as pets. As long as they have not been captured illegally in the wild, then and eaters are not considered dangerous or protected in most legal cases. As for their making a good pet, anteaters are fairly tame if you don’t scare them. They will curl up on your lap after a long day and lick your face. As for their diet, you will either need to buy a lot of ants for them or speak to experts at his zoo as to their proper diet. Generally, is a mix of meat and grain to provide nourishment. Anteaters can be bought for a price between $1500 and $4500 from exotic pet dealers and trainers.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California