Can you have a Pet Alligator? Legal, Safe Domesticated Pet Alligators, Where are they for Sale?
Alligators are exciting and dangerous creatures. Is it legal or even safe to keep them as pets? Alligators can actually be legally kept as pets in several states and countries. In most cases, an exotic reptile permit or license is required. Attaining such a permit generally involves taking classes in alligator safety and a background check. Alligators are purchasable in certain specialty pet shops and from alligator farmers. Before buying an alligator, you must know that it is a somewhat dangerous prospect, and could result in death or injury.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California