Can you eat Dog Food? Is it Safe and Healthy to Eat Dog Food?
While it is indeed possible to consume dog food in both its canned and dried forms, is this really a good idea? Dry dog food may contain any mixture of ingredients, but most commonly is formed from a combination of grains and meat. However, dry dog food will usually also contain a certain quantity of bone meal, that is ground bone and marrow. This can have a damaging effect upon a human digestive system which is not accustomed to such harsh materials. Canned dog food is potentially more edible but is not recommended for consumption either.
Disclaimer: This article is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. Do not consume the products discussed above.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California