Can’t Open Up iTunes
Not being able to open iTunes is a common problem for many PC users. Although MAC users face similar problems, it is only on a rare occasion. Try uninstalling the software and recreating the folder in another account name. After that install iTunes and it should play. However, make sure that the folder for iTunes is incorporated in the iTunes software after that. Creating a new account name is easy. One has to visit the Control Panel and find ‘Create new account’ under User Accounts.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California