Can You Sell Pets on Craigslist?
Breeders cannot use Craigslist to sell their dogs. However, if you have a pet dog and want to give it up to another home, there is a way out. Craigslist provides the option of “re-homing” a dog. Since as a pet owner you would want a certain quality of living conditions for the dog, you can charge a re-homing fee. Craigslist norms mention that about $500 is the average rate of a re-homing fee. Although Craigslist does not provide the old owner any more convenience to ensure a clean life for the dog, the payment and the eagerness of the new buyer can be ensured thus.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California