Can Lobsters Hurt You?
Lobsters can hurt you. If they get a hold of you, the really big ones have been known to break bones. There reflexes are really slow and they tire easily in a chase but you have to be careful of the big lobsters with big claws. If they grab you the best thing to do is to release your grip. The lobster will usually let go thinking it can make a quick escape. Be careful when catching lobsters and do your homework on the correct way to hunt them. Otherwise they can hurt you.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California