The internet is strewn with a ton of sites for streaming online videos. Unfortunately, many of these are not very useful or worse contain viruses. Sites like Campusist work well, but what do you do when you can’t find what you were looking for? Here are the very best alternatives that the web has to offer: Ninjavideo, Watch-Movies-TV.info, TV-Links.eu, Sidereel, Surf the Channel, Veoh, ProjectFreeTV, and TVShack. But even these excellent sites have their flaws, and they don’t always have what you’re looking for. In cases like this, your best alternative is to use the video streaming site search engine, OVGuide, which will almost always quickly find exactly what you were looking for, no matter how rare it might be. If you use video streaming sites often, then you should also check out our articles on fixing out of sync audio and getting around the Megavideo time limit
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Downloading and streaming copyright material is illegal in many countries; do not do this. Please only use these tips for watching legal videos. As always, be careful on these sites as some of them have malicious spyware.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California