Call of Duty: Zombies for iPad Review
What better way to spend an afternoon than blast a bunch of zombies with your friends? Call of Duty: Zombies does just that. The gameplay is simple, but fun: Get cool guns, kill lots of zombies ala first person shooter. Graphically speaking, COD: Zombies is one of the best-looking games available for the iPad and comes with support for top-notch multiplayer coop over Game Center. The game was originally released with a hefty price tag and an additional $5 charge for each additional map, but no more! The price has dropped to $5 for the entire game, with all maps included for free, making it a great buy for anyone who likes splattering brain-eaters with a shotgun. Overall Score: 9 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:43
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962