C# Excpetion Manager: Block and Log Unhandled Exceptions
Program crashing too much? Fix it now without fixing the bugs with Exception Manager, our first open source C# library. You can choose whether or not to log, and whether or not to show a dialog box. Exception Manager only activates when not running in debug mode, so it does not interfere with your normal debugging routine.
Finally, it is implemented as just a single class, so integration is very simple.
Available for download now from Code Plex. Should work to Visual Basic as well.
To integrate into your existing project, simply call ExceptionManager.Setup(); that's it! You can control the available properties such as Enabled (defaults to true), and ShowDialog.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California