Busser/Busboy Job Description
As global standards of living rise with each new year, jobs in the service industry become increasingly common as well as profitable. Finding a position as a busser is relatively easy. A busser’s job description revolves primarily around acting as an intermediary between the kitchen staff of a restaurant and the servers on the dining floor. A busboy clears and cleans tables, prepares and sets new tables, washes dishes, organizes silverware and dishes, and provides other services for the staff and clientele. A busboy earns the majority of his pay through a steady salary, although tips provide a great deal of additional income. Becoming a busboy involves no stiff educational requirements, just hard work and a polite disposition.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary