Bluetooth Tethering for iPad: Can you Tether the iPad to an iPhone 3G/3GS/4?
The iPad does NOT currently support bluetooth Internet tethering, so you will not be able to connect it to your shiny iPhone 4 to share its Internet connection. To get online in the great outdoors on the iPad, you will unfortunately need to buy the expensive 3G version.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/15/2010 - 04:45
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962