Best Way to Dry Carpet
There are two different theories on this. One is that the best way to dry a carpet is to rent a high flow floor drying fan. The other theory is that once a carpet gets wet, mold and mildew immediately start to form; especially on the underneath pad and that there really is no way to dry the carpet and that it must be replaced. If you want to try and dry it, you can rent a high flow floor drying fan.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California