Best Way to Attract Deer
The best way to track deer will differ greatly among hunters who make a sport of it. The most common methods include: putting out a block of salt in the woods, placing a 5 gallon bucket of corn out, putting vanilla extract on a tree branch, putting peanut butter on a tree branch, putting out a bucket of horse feed and urinating on the ground. Each of these ways seems to be popular ways to attract deer.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California