Average Price Of A Computer 2011
Computers come in different sets and upgrades. Most laptops usually cost more than PCs and famous brands cost more than less known manufacturers’ PCs. A Mac PC price would almost double an IBM one. But, the average price of a PC in 2011 is about $600 and may range anywhere from $400 to $1,000 per unit. Amongst the key factors influencing the average PC price are the following: the kind of monitor one gets with the PC, the size of the hard drive, the size of the operation memory, etc.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California