Average MBA Salaries
In the hard financial times of recent years, an MBA degree is becoming increasingly valuable in obtaining a lucrative job. Some examples of good MBA salaries are Financial Controller with an average of $87,000, Senior Financial Analyst at $76,000, Chief Financial Officer at $135,000, Chief Executive Officer at $187,000, Marketing Director at $109,000, and General Manager at $79,000. MBA salaries are generally related to local cost of living values among other considerations.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary