Average Glasses Cost 2011
The cost of glasses is determined according to qualities offered to the user. UV (Ultraviolet) glasses are much more expensive than ordinary ones. In addition to that, the power of the glass is also a very important factor. On an average scale, the cost of glasses in 2011 is $75 for one set of lens. It varies with the lens quality as well. In addition to that, if you are opting for branded glasses, the price can increase by even more than fifty percent.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price