Average Dentist Salary 2011
The average income of a dentist varies significantly from one state to another in the United states. Overall, dentist salaries in 2011 recorded approximately 5% higher than in 2010. In Alaska, Connecticut and Delaware, a dentist can be earning as much as $180,000 in 2011. In many southern states the average annual income is approximately $115,000. The salary of a dentist also varies based on the type of dentistry s/he is involved. For example, cosmetic specialties pay $500,000 per year in 2011 while orthodontists can annually make approximately $187,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary