Average Cost of an MRI Scan 2011
Health facilities are very costly when there is no insurance cover at hand. This is because of millions of dollars being invested in research and development and training of the health care experts and purchase of expensive equipment. MRI is one test which is performed on a machine which costs over $1 million. This is what makes each MRI scan so expensive. The cost of MRI in 2011 depends on the type of test and the report required with the test. This ranges from $400 to $3,500 or even more. You can find drastic price differences depending on the type of facility and its locality. Do some research and you can save $300 to $400 easily per test.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price