Average Cost of an Emergency Room Visit 2011
People visit the emergency room for different reasons, which vary for different ages. Most people who are 45 year or above visit the ER in case of serious medical problems like cardiac problems, renal failures, paralysis attack or any other major condition. On the other hand those below the age of 40 visit ER mostly for minor and major accidents. The cost in 2011 per emergency room visit range from $350 to $1,600 depending entirely on the nature of the visit.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price