Average Cost of an Ambulance Ride 2011
The average cost of an ambulance ride in 2011 is $1,000. The individual cost of ambulance service, however, depends on factors such as the amount of medical treatment provided by the ambulance staff during the ride, total distance traveled and time of day. The charges differ from one city to another in the US, costing more than the national average in major cities and lower in other places.
Any increase in costs does not translate to additional revenue to the administration because Medicare and Medicaid continue to reimburse at the existing rates.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price