Average Cost of a LEEP Procedure 2011
Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure which is popularly known as LEEP is a surgical procedure for removing abnormal tissue from the cervix in women. This procedure can save a female reproductive system from further spread of abnormal tissues which at later stage can become cancer. A health insurance covers LEEP, but if you don’t have that it can cost you around $2,000 in 2011. This includes the expense of all tests required and the cost of hospitalization.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price