Average Cost of a Keg of Beer 2011
A keg of beer is mostly purchased for a special occasion. Such a large quantity is not purchased for normal consumption. The rate of beer depends on its category and brand. The average price of one keg of beer in 2011 is between $60 and $100 for one keg. If you are going for the cheapest beer, you can even get one keg for $30. However, the quality of this beer is not that high. In other words, this beer has the lowest level of quality.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price