Average Cost of a Facebook Ad in 2011
The procedure of advertising on Facebook in 2011 is the same as before. There is actually no set price as it lets you decide how much you are willing to spend on per thousand clicks and on page views. Depending on your campaign if it is for brand awareness or for selling you can choose between per click or per view price. The minimum cost per click is $0.01. The current minimum cost per thousand impressions or views is $0.02 USD for the Ad Space.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price