Average Cost of a Car Accident 2011
Accidents and traffic jams are frustrating and costly for commuters. Each year this increases as traffic congestion increases. According to a research traffic accidents in 2011 will cost Americans around $164.2 billion which is about $1,051 per person. The estimated cost that America has to pay owing to congestion and traffic jams is $67.6 billion each year, or $430 per person.
The biggest price that the public pays is the annual roadside deaths; which are 43,000 per year.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price