Average Cost of Tantalum in 2011
Tantalum is one of the most expensive metals which is extensively used in the manufacturing of electronic components especially capacitors. In the recent years the prices of Tantalum ore have aggressively escalated from $40 per pound in 2007 to $120 in 2011. The decrease in mining operations, expansion in the electronics market and increase in consumers the world over is likely to increase the price of Tantalum in the second quarter of 2011 to $150 or even beyond.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price