Average Cost of Sulfuric Acid 2011
Sulfuric acid is one of the most widely used chemicals. It is used in industrial preparation, as a cleaning agent and is also an important component in agri based and other industries. The price of Sulfuric acid rose to unrealistic heights in the period from 2007 to 2009, but now it has come down to a much acceptable price which is $495 per thousand liters. During 2011, this price is likely to further reduce, but at this stage this can only be assumed on seeing the prevailing trend.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price