Average Cost of Rice in 2011
Rice is consumed widely, it being a staple food in many countries. There are several categories of this grain and each one of them has a separate price range. You can buy it from the wholesale market or the retail market. Both these markets have different price ranges. In 2011, the prices of rice in the wholesale and retail markets are 10.71 cents and $1.21 per pound respectively. However, people making their purchases from wholesale markets usually have to buy in very large quantities.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price