Average Cost of Polypropylene in 2011
Polypropylene is a polymer which is widely used in the production of synthetic materials that we so often use in our daily lives. There are a large number of industries which use it in bulk for production of materials such as packaging, thermal underwear, carpets, stationary, plastic reusable dishes, loudspeakers, laboratory equipment etc. The price of Polypropylene is subject to market variation of crude oil and other petroleum products and refinery production cost. The average price of Polypropylene in 2011 is at the moment around $ 572 per 1000 kilos. This is not fixed and can increase or decrease due to reasons mentioned above.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price