Average Cost of Jet Fuel 2011
Jet fuel is one of the most costly fuels and one flight uses a very large quality. This also depends on the duration as well as the plane category. The fuel runs with the help of a gas turbine engine. In 2011, the price of jet fuel is $2.10 for one gallon. This fuel is distributed into three main categories Jet A, Jet A-1 and Jet B. Jet B is a more successful option for flights in cold weathers and low temperatures.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price