Average Cost of ICU Stay in 2011
When a person is ill, he or she is admitted in a hospital. However, if the condition is severe, he or she has to be treated in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit). This form of treatment is quite difficult to afford. In 2011, the cost of ICU stay is between $3000 and $5000. However, if the duration of the stay is increased, the cost can even raise up to $50,000. This also varies from one hospital to the other depending upon the facilities and the standard of patient care.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price