Average Cost of Gilenia 2011
Multiple sclerosis, disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata are the name of the same medical condition in which the patient suffers from lack of cognitive and physical abilities as the white blood cells of the body attack and damage the insulation of the brain and nerve cells. Gilenia doesn’t heal the damage but controls its further progression. If a patient starts taking Gilenia at the onset of the disease then the individual may be able to lead his or her life close to normal. As Gilenia has to be taken continuously the estimated cost of this drug in 2011 is around $48,000 per year or $4,000 per month.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price