Average Cost of Fluorspar in 2011
Fluorspar is one of the products used in the development of aluminum, gasoline and steel. The rates of this product have been fluctuating in the recent years. The price of fluorspar is around $550 per pound. This price may increase or decrease in a random manner. China is one of the main exporters of this substance and the prices have risen due to a big decline in the export rate. The products involving the use of fluorspar are distributed into two main categories, acid grade and sub acid grade.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price