Average Cost of Eyeglasses 2011
Most of the people need eyeglasses with the passage of time as the eyesight weakens. To prevent the weakness from increasing, a person has to get his/her eyes checked regularly and get a new pair of eyeglasses made when it is required. In 2011, the price of eyeglasses is in the range of $20 to $200. This price is not a fixed figure. The cost will rise if a more expensive frame is selected. The cost for an ordinary standard pair of glasses is around $30.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price