Average Cost of Dental School in 2011
Getting dental treatment is an expensive affair and so is the cost of becoming a professional dentist! This is a 4-year program that a student has to undergo in order to get a degree and a license to practice dentistry. The cost of getting this degree from a dental school is about $5,700 -$34,800 per year for in-state residents or $22,800 -$139,200 for four years. Non-resident tuition amounts to around $11,000 -$53,000 per year or $44,000 -$212,000 to complete the program.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price