Average Cost of Carbon Dioxide Gas 2011
The most freely available gas in nature is carbon dioxide. If you have the opinion that this gas is of no use, you are wrong. Carbon dioxide is used for a number of commercial purposes. In 2011, the price of carbon dioxide is around $50 per ton. This price is subjected to increase if the requirement in factories increases. This is the reason because of which factory owners always keep a check on the price of carbon dioxide.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price