Average Cost of Beryllium 2011
Beryllium is a substance which does not have any individual existence. It exists in a combination with other elements. The average price of beryllium in 2011 is around $1 per gram. The cost of beryllium increases if it is in the pure form. The cost is high because of a complicated extraction process that has to be implemented to extract beryllium. This element has a very important negative effect as well. The puff of beryllium is very dangerous for the human health and it can cause immediate death as well.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price