Average Cost of Asphalt in 2011
The cost of buying asphalt have increased a lot in the recent years. Particularly in the last few months, the price has gone up by more than fifty percent. In 2011, the price is around $504 for one ton. This figure has been reached mainly due to the rapid increase in its use. This substance cannot be listed in the pure solid category because it is in a semi liquid form. The price of this substance is quite volatile and can increase or decrease in a short time span.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price