Average Cost of Aluminum in 2011
The aluminum market is seeing its all time high as 2010 came to an end and the price soared around $2,356.69 in January 2011. This price is expected to cross $2,450 or even higher later this year. The reason is simply because after a period of recession the demand for this light weight metal which is extensively used in the packaging and construction industries is on the increase. This metal has seen its worst price for sometimes as the construction market almost came to a standstill, now as other things are picking up pace so is the price of aluminum.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price