Average Beauty Therapist Salary 2011
A beauty therapist can earn anywhere between $45,000 and $80,000 per year in 2011. This was based on the survey by Labor Statistics conducted in the US. In order to do the work, the person needed to be licensed from the Board of Dermatology. This will enable them to work in top institutions and medical centers. Choosing a metropolitan area instead of a small city will be helpful in attracting customers. A vast experience is needed in the field to satisfy the styling needs of the customers.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary