Average Army Salary 2011
Army salaries are comprised of a base pay supplemented with allowances and benefits. Besides the rank and experience, another vital factor that influences the salary is the special skills that a soldier possesses. The average Army salary in 2011 is $25,000. Soldiers holding a non-commissioned officer (NCO) rank start as Sergeant E-5, with salaries in the range of $26,000 to $57,000. The average salary for commissioned officers, which is in the range of $35,000 to $120,000, is the highest among all the soldiers in the Army.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary