Auto Mechanic Job Description
Are you skilled with your hands? Are you good with working with tools? In today’s economy, a career as a car mechanic has actually become very lucrative. On any auto mechanic’s job description, the listed daily duties include performing routine maintenance work, major repair jobs, hammering out dents, cleaning upholstery, machining parts, and numerous other things. An auto mechanic needs to be well-versed in the inner workings of car engines, generally acquired through first-hand knowledge and classes at a trade school.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary